Delivery and Returns
Thank you for shopping at KiwiBeautyShop.com. Here at Kiwi Beauty customer satisfaction is our priority. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help. We will gladly accept returns or exchanges for KiwiBeautyShop.com products within 14 days from delivery date, given the following conditions below.
- You have within 14 days from the delivery date to return item(s).
- To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be in salable condition and in its original factory packaging. We cannot accept items that are not in original factory condition. Returned items(s) cannot be opened, unwrapped, used, damaged, or in any way altered from its original packaging.
- Customers will be held responsible for the additional fees associated with returns. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- You must contact us at [email protected] explaining the reason for wanting to return the purchased items. A picture of the item you want to return must be included to confirm that the item is in resalable condition (in its original packaging and unaltered in any way).
- Once we verify that the reason and item for return is valid, we will send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Make sure that the RMA# is clearly visible on the return package. We CANNOT accept return packages that do not have the RMA#.
- A restocking fee of 20% will be applied to all authorized returned items.
- All returns should be pre-authorized. Unauthorized returns are all return packages that do not have an RMA#. A 30% restocking fee will be applied to all unauthorized returns.
- We have the right to refuse and/or send the package back to you (with the shipping charge) if returned items are not in the same condition as they were when originally sent out.
Items Ineligible for Return:
- Items that cannot be returned include, but are not limited to: clearance items, special sale items, and promotional items.
- Any purchased product that has been opened, unwrapped, used, damaged, or in any way altered from its original packaging will not be eligible for returns and refunds.
- All jewelries and cosmetic items are final sale and are not eligible for returns or refunds.
- Due to health and sanitary concerns, we do not accept returns on body jewelry, clipper blades, and wigs.
Refunds (if applicable):
- After your return has been received and approved, your refund will be processed and can take up to 10 days. The refund will automatically be applied to the original method of payment. Keep in mind the refund processing period can take up to 10 days.
Exchanges (if applicable):
- Customers should not dispose of items before contacting our customer service team. We are not obligated to offer an exchange or refund.
- We do everything within our capabilities to ensure that our customers receive their orders on time and in perfect condition. Each order is packed carefully, so damaged products are pretty uncommon. But in the unlikely event your products are damaged during transit, we can help to resolve the issue.
- What is considered damaged?
- Cracked jars and bottles
- Contents spilled out of jars and bottles
- Broken items
- Please take note that minor leaks, small scratches, and small dents are not considered damaged. We ask for your understanding regarding this matter.
- Exchanges are only applicable to items that are received damaged or defective. Please contact us at [email protected] with an image of the damaged product explaining your situation. If approved, we will send you a confirmation email with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. The package must have the RMA# somewhere visible on the box. You can send the item to 1101 E. Arkansas Ln. #101, Arlington, TX, 76010.
- Depending on your location, the time it takes for your exchange to arrive will vary.
- If a package delivery is refused by the customer and sent back to us for any reason, the returned shipping cost will be automatically deducted from the customer’s refund.
- Please direct your package to 1101 E. Arkansas Ln. #101, Arlington, TX, 76010 when returning or exchanging items.
- When shipping your items back for a return, please allow 7 – 10 business days from when your return is received and processed for your refund to be credited back to you.
- There may be slight delays in delivery times due to the current circumstances. UPS has suspended their service guarantee for all shipment options [effective March 26, 2020], which can result in a delay of shipments. We apologize for any inconveniences.
- To ensure that your package is properly delivered within the selected time frame, please double check and make sure that all relevant and required information is input correctly. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building & apartment numbers, postal codes, and route information is critical to ensure a timely delivery.
- U.S. domestic orders are shipped by UPS. Please take notice that UPS does not deliver to P.O. boxes, APO/FPO addresses, and select U.S. territories. Any package that is addressed to a P.O. box may be delayed or charged for an address correction fee. We do not take responsibility for lost, stolen, or misplaced shipments. We also do not take responsibility for incorrectly delivered shipments if the address provided is incorrect or incorrectly entered at the time of purchase. If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the carrier but you have not received it, you must contact UPS to resolve the issue and file a claim with them. Kiwi Beauty does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We also do not issue refunds or credits for packages the carrier confirms as being delivered.
- Once a shipping method is chosen and the order placed, the shipping method and order cannot be changed or canceled.
- Shipping rates are subject to change at any time and all shipping costs include handling and may be subject to state tax.
Estimated Shipping Delivery Times (Continental U.S.):
Approximate Processing Time
Total Delivery Time
UPS Ground Shipping
1 – 3 business days
3 – 7 business days
4 – 10 business days
Depends on weight and dimensions of the package.
Please note that the time frames provided are an estimate. Depending on distance and weight, among other variables, delivery times will vary.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. You will be held responsible for the original shipping fees in addition to the cost of returning the package if you refuse/return any shipments from KiwiBeautyShop.com.
- Please take note that a 20% restocking fee will be applied to any orders that are returned.
In Store Pickup:
- Local customers have the option to order online and pick up at our store located at: 1101 E. Arkansas Ln. #101, Arlington, TX, 76010.
- Once your order is placed, we are unable to make any changes to the order.
- When your order is ready for pick up, you will receive an email notification with pickup instructions.
- Your order will remain valid and available for pickup for 7 days after the order is placed. If the order is not picked up within the 7 day time frame, the order will be canceled and a refund issued.
- You will be charged a 10% restocking fee in accordance with our return policy.
Local Delivery Option [Currently not available]:
- Due to the current circumstances, the local delivery option is not available to our customers. We apologize for any inconveniences.
- Kiwi Beauty offers local delivery for our local customers within 10 miles from the store location: 1101 E. Arkansas Ln. #101, Arlington, TX, 76010.
- Local delivery orders placed before 10:00am will be delivered within the same day, given all the products selected are in stock.
- There is a $7.00 flat rate for all local delivery orders.
- Kiwi Beauty Supply reserves the rights to limit, refuse, and/or cancel orders from customers at any time due to irregular and/or excessive returns history and/or potential fraudulent or criminal activity. Additional documentation may be required to make purchases due to reasons stated above.